Based on the individual needs of our clients, we provide comprehensive assistance in solving problems related to the creation of financial management systems, planning and forecasting costs, as well as investment and financial analysis.
Compliance and AML services
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Baltconsult provides legal support in the development and implementation of internal data processing system by preparation of all necessary documents for your company (data protection policy, data processing register, instructions for employees, etc.)
Therefore, you will receive:
- A professionally developed data protection policy for your customers that will process data legally, honestly, transparently, accurately, reliably, and responsibly
- Confidence during communication with supervisory authorities and state institutions regarding Data Protection matters (we provide possibility to involve our specialist)
- Answers to the questions that you must know to comply with General Data Protection Regulation
- Internal peace of mind that your company fully complies with laws and requirements of Republic of Latvia
Compliance services – AML Compliance
Compliance Services – AML Compliance
Baltconsult offers services of the development and implementation of an internal AML control system for the company and helps to minimize AML / CTF risks and saves you from necessity to operate your own compliance department.
Our services include:
- Preparation of all necessary documentation – policy, “Know Your Client” procedure (KYC), registers, forms
- Update of existing documentation and procedures due to a regulation change or change in customer business activity
- Individual AML / CTF risk verification and assessment services for potential counterparty
- Full and regular analysis of existing partner base
- Support during on-boarding procedure in financial institutions and counterparties
- Consulting on AML / CTF related matters
Baltconsult team has prepared and successfully implemented more than 20 projects in different economic areas.
Baltconsult offers assessment and analysis of an idea, its structuring, checking for compliance with all required criteria, preparation of a package of documents, communication with the corresponding instances, informing a client on the project consideration process and the EU procedures, coordination of the project implementation process and preparation of final and progress reports.
We offer complex support in the work with the European Funds in Latvia:
- Assessment of an idea – at the initial stage it is very important to correctly determine the program for implementing the planned project
- Adaptation of the idea to the specific program and its terms and conditions
- Analysis of the company compliance with the program criteria
- Preparation of a package of documents in full compliance with the program conditions (this documentation can be used for attracting a bank loan to implement the project)
- Communication with state institutions responsible for the program
- Informing the client on the program procedures following approval of the project
- Coordination of the project implementation course with the parties involved in the process
- Preparation of reports
Assessment of a Business
Assessment of a business from Baltconsult allows obtaining comprehensive and reliable information on the possible value of a company and its assets, possible capital cost repayment periods, the annual income amount and evolution prospects on the market of goods and services.
Business assessment, its advantages and pursued goals:
- Planning of the future evolution of a business
- Increasing the efficiency of production management
- For buying shares from shareholders
- For determining business solvency
- For developing a business plan
- Restructuring of a company (liquidation, merge, division, etc.)
- Determining the current market value of a company in the event of its partial or full purchase or sale, when one or several shareholders leave
- For reduction of a financial risk when granting a loan