Starting a Business in Estonia – Professional Support at All Stages
Baltconsult has been operating in the Estonian market since 2014. We render services related to company registration, assist in opening bank accounts, offer accounting support, as well as financial services and business consultations.
Our customer-tailored approach allows for finding solutions based on profound understanding of client businesses, their key competencies and opportunities for successful financial development.
Advantages of Conducting Business in Estonia
Estonian taxation system and economic policy are favourable for conducting entrepreneurial activities. Tax preferences are established and the company registration and management processes are maximally simplified.
The Estonian banking system has good credit ratings, developed IT infrastructure and convenient online banking. The procedures of incorporating a company, opening a bank account and obtaining an EORI number are simplified in Estonia.
As Estonia is focused on non-residents, you will be able to receive financial services in Estonian and English. At present, Estonia has a Convention for the avoidance of double taxation signed with 59 countries.
income tax for reinvested profit of a company
value added tax
tax rate for an employee
tax rate for an employer for salary payment
Registration of Companies in Estonia
Baltсonsult provides support in execution of documents and registration of a limited liability company (OÜ). This is the most popular organisational and legal form for SME having its legal entity status. Our experts have all updated information available regarding advantages of LLC (OÜ) in Estonia that allows efficiently and qualitatively satisfying all your needs for organisation and conducting business based on LLC (OÜ).
Private limited company (Osaühing — OÜ) for organising small and medium businesses with a small number of owners:
- Minimum equity capital of EUR 2 500
- Opportunity for a natural person to establish a company with no initial payment
- A shareholder can be any natural person or legal entity, a resident or a non-resident
- A member of the board can be a natural person, a resident or a non-resident of Estonia
- Dividends can be paid once a year pursuant to an approved report for a trading year
- Has a liability limited by the capital amount
- Free alienation of company shares (a notary approved agreement is required)
- Right to petition for obtaining residence permit in Estonia
Opening Bank Accounts
Baltconsult will render assistance and consultative support when opening bank accounts in Estonia. Clients of Estonian banks can open all types of bank accounts required for work with any financial products: multicurrency accounts of payment cards, deposit, investment and transaction accounts. Bank accounts in Estonia can be open by a natural person or a legal entity.
Baltconsult is ready to take responsibility for accuracy, correctness and timely preparation of accounting for your company. The accumulated experience allows our specialists to find the optimum solution in any situation and efficiently solve any issues. Our chief task is to conduct correct accounting in compliance with laws and regulations of the Republic of Estonia and international accounting standards.
Advantages of our accounting and record-keeping services:
- You will considerably save your time and funds, as you will not need to employ qualified specialists whose salary will exceed our company fees
- You will save on software
- We use modern accounting and legal systems
- Expenses for accounting and record-keeping services will reduce the tax burden regarding VAT and profit tax
- Our experts will develop a document control procedure, will solve the tasks of optimising tax payments and will provide consultations for securing the most efficient operation of your company
- We guarantee confidentiality to our clients in the process of performing accounting