SIA Baltconsult (hereinafter – Company) is the provider of the website www.baltconsult.eu and personal data processing manager. The Company protects the privacy of this website visitors and the privacy of its customers’ personal data and also undertakes to observe the persons’ rights for legal processing and protection of personal data and to abide by the law on the natural persons’ data processing, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other legislative instruments if they are applicable to the data processing.
Purpose of personal data processing
Data processing is performed in order to secure provision of counselling, legal and accounting services for the Company customers in accordance with the service provision transaction concluded between the parties.
Personal data are used in order to:
- contact you for the provision of counselling services or for answering your questions;
- secure the performance of the joint agreement.
Legal basis for personal data processing:
- consent of the data subject – Article 6, subparagraph 1 a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- performance of contractual obligations – Article 6, subparagraph 1 b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
General data processing principles
The Company shall abide by the following general principles in its personal data processing activities:
- restriction of the data processing purpose – personal data are processed solely for the purposes of data processing and use specified in this document, or for the activities explicitly allowed by the data subject;
- quality and commensurabilty of the data – personal data are correct to the greatest possible extent and updated as needed. Personal data are relevant, applicable and do not exceed the required volume taking into account the purpose of processing;
- transparency – the data subject is aware of and understands the information necessary to secure fair processing;
- safety – technical and organisational safety measures consistent with the risks inherent to data processing shall be applied to data processing as the measures against accidental or illegal destruction of information or accidental loss, amendment, unauthorized disclosure or access to information;
- minimization – the data are reviewed on a regulat basis with the purpose to delete the data that are no longer necessary for processing.
Your personal data information shall not be disclosed to any third persons except the cases when the Company shall receive your express consent or the information is requested in accordance with the legal norms requirements.
Data subject rights
The Company respects your rights to review, amend, update, object to or in any other way change the information submitted to the Company. For this purpose, you may contact us using the contact details indicated in this website.
Deletion of data
If personal data have been sent only for a single consultation, the data will be deleted immediately after the sender has been provided with a response or consultation, but no later than 30 days after receipt of the data, if communication is not possible. This condition does not apply if a contract for the provision of services is concluded with the particular person as a customer.
Extent of the data safety guarantee
The Company as the website provider in a reasonably practicable way guarantees the protection of your personal data and this website is protected with the relevant technical facilities. At the same time, even though the Company arranges for the relevant safety measures in order to protect the personal data information, the Company cannot provide a complete guarantee against malicious attacks in the Internet or against malicious behaviour of separate persons.